This year, more than ever before, we need a little cheer and joy during the holiday season. Christmas at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is the perfect opportunity to rekindle the joy and end this year on a better note.
With all expert-led safety and cleanliness protocols, the 2020 Christmas at The Princess has been redesigned to provide guest a magical experience. Here are some of the protocols in place for this year:
- Mask are required to participate in the event both indoor and outdoor.
- Restaurant capacity is reduced.
- Event capacity is limited to 40% with online booking required.
- Cleaning protocols are in place for rides, trains and common areas.
- Social distancing is in place and this year the event has new spaces such as Twinkle Town to allow proper social distancing.
New Attractions at Christmas at The Princess
This year, there are three new attractions at Christmas at the Princess:
- Twinkle Town: Featuring an outdoor seating area with fireplaces that will keep you warm and cozy. Enjoy light bites of chili, corndogs, chicken fingers and waffle fry baskets.
- The Lodge Alpine Bar and Kitchen: If you were not able to snag a reservation at one of the Fairmont’s award winning restaurants, you can still enjoy amazing food here at The Lodge. From pretzels to elk burgers this place will make you feel like you’ve traveled to a German Christmas Market.
- Lanterns of Hope: This beautiful ceremony encourages guests to write messages of hope, love and peace in a decorated lantern that is launched in the water go the resort’s Sonoran Landing Pool.
The traditional attractions like S’mores Land, Photos with Santa, The Desert Ice Skating Rink and Enchanted Plaza Musical Tree are also part of this year’s holiday attractions.
This year there will be two Princess Express Trains to encourage social distancing. The trains run nightly for a ride around the Lagoon Lights and it’s a must see attraction.
With specials like BOGO rates, discounts for AZ residents and the Jingle With Joy package, there is plenty of options to book a memorable stay at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess.
If you are not staying at the hotel, you can still enjoy the attractions by booking dinner at one of their restaurants or purchasing an admission permit.
Admission and Parking
Dine at one of the resort restaurants and spend $75 to receive complimentary admission and 50% valet parking.
Self-parking admission is $60 per vehicle and includes 4 wristbands.
Valet Parking admission is $90 and includes 6 wristbands.
For guests not staying on property, walking in or using ride sharing, wristbands are $30 per person. Wristbands grant access to the following attractions:
- Princess Express Train
- Polar Glide
- Frosty’s Ferris Wheel
- Christmas Carrousel
Ice Skating and Photos with Santa are priced separately.
Christmas Brunch at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Fairmont will offer a Christmas Brunch starting at 1 p.m. on Christmas Day. If you prefer takeout there is a to-go meal option available.