I finally caved in and opened a TikTok account because of all the food trends. This TikTok Ramen recipe was the first thing I tried and it was delicious.
The ingredients are simple but the dish is full of flavor. An elevated instant ramen if you will.
You need a package of instant ramen. Any flavor will do but I chose chicken because of its mild flavor.
- One or two cloves of garlic
- Brown sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Chili flakes
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning (Trader Joe's)
- 1 Egg
Start by boiling some water for your ramen and add it the boiling water. Let it sit for about 6 minutes until the ramen noodles are hydrated.
In a sauce pan, melt the butter and add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add a little bit of the ramen water and then add the sugar, soy sauce and chili flakes.
Cook sauce until it thickens, it will take 2 or 3 minutes.
Add the ramen noodles to the sauce and then add the egg and stir until egg is completely cooked.
Top with Everything but the Bagel seasoning (Trader Joe's) or sesame seeds.
TikTok Ramen Noodles
- 1 package of Instant Ramen
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon Chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon Everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 egg
- Boil 2 cups of water and add them to the ramen noodles. Set them aside to hydrate for about 6 minutes
- Melt butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant
- Add some of the ramen water, sugar, soy sauce and chili flakes
- Add the ramen noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Add the egg and stir until fully cooked
- Serve noodles and top with the Everything but the bagel seasoning