This creamy Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is easy to make, requires little prep work and it's a favorite at any gathering.
This recipe uses chicken breast, buffalo sauce, cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
The preparation is so easy, cooking time is quick and this is one of those appetizers that feed a crowd.
If you are in a crunch, you can even use rotisserie chicken and just use the instant pot in "slow cooker mode" to melt the cheese, cream cheese and butter.
How to Serve it
Buffalo chicken dip is great both hot and cold which makes it a perfect party appetizer.
Best Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip Pairings:
- Celery sticks
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken
We are using the Instant Pot because this recipe is all about saving time and maximizing flavor.
The instant pot will cook the chicken in just a few minutes and yield the perfect consistency for this dip.
This recipe is pretty much set it and forget it, you need to do very little prep and once the chicken is cooked you are pretty much done.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 Chicken breast Boneless and skinless
- 1 cup Hot Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch
- 8 tablespoons Butter 1 stick
- 1 ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ¼ cup Spring Onion Sliced, for garnish
- Add chicken breast, hot sauce and half the butter to the instant pot. Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes, allow a 5 minute natural release and then quick release.
- shred the chicken breast and stir the rest of the butter, ranch cheese and cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- You can serve the dip hot or cold, I like to garnish it with Jalapenos or green onions. Seve with tortilla chips or veggies