Mother’s day is less than a week away and treating mom to Brunch is always a great idea. A lot of the restaurants will be offering special menus and freebies to celebrate this day. Here is my Ultimate Mother’s Day Brunch guide for 2018.
Hotels and Resorts:
Hotels and resorts always have great events to celebrate. You can always treat mom to brunch with a staycation or a massage. So if you are feeling extra fancy for Mother’s Day, here are my top picks:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa: On Sunday, May 13th, Moms can enjoy a brunch buffet at SWB starting at 10 a.m. that will go all the way until 4 p.m. Guests will enjoy live music and entertainment and an ample array of foods including premium seafood, baked goods, chocolate covered treats, champagne and Bloody Mary Bar (extra charge).
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: Mother’s Day Brunch at the Fairmont is always fabulous. Luxurious Spa treatments will also be available at Well and Being Spa. Call the resort for more details.
- Valley Ho: ZuZu at Hotel Valley Ho will offer a Mother’s Day Brunch from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and it will include Red Velvet Waffles, Shrimp, and Prime Rib. They will also offer an all-day Buffet featuring seasonal salads, Roasted Scottish Salmon and Crispy Brussels Sprouts and sweet treats.
- Mountain Shadows: Hearth 61 will offer an extravaganza of food including a cold buffet, a chef’s carving station, your choice of one entree and a dessert table. Food offerings include a variety of salads, fruit, Prime Rib, Lamb, and Seabass just to name a few.
- Westin Kierland: For Mother’s Day Brunch, the Westin is offering a Champagne Brunch for mom that will include a breakfast station, a lunch station that will have a variety of seafood, salads, a carving station and a fabulous Sweet Shoppe delight with desserts.
- JW Marriott Camelback Inn: Rita’s Kitchen will offer a delightful Mother’s Day Brunch that will feature an American Southwest-inspired flare. Guests will enjoy a carving station, seafood bar, sushi, charcuterie and breakfast items.
- Hermosa Inn: LON’s will be offering a Mother’s Day brunch menu that includes a three-course meal featuring dishes like Noble french toast, blue crab benedict, Alaskan halibut and desserts like vanilla cheesecake and peach crostata. The beautiful Hermosa Inn is ranked 9 on the top 10 list of hotels in the U.S.
- Arizona Biltmore: A fabulous brunch spread awaits moms at Arizona Biltmore from 9 am to 3 pm. An assortment of their best breakfast items, a raw seafood bar, salad, hot entree and dessert bar. For those trying to scape the heat at a poolside cabana, the Biltmore is offering a special gift to those who book a cabana; a flower bouquet and frozen fruit platter.
- Cartwright’s Modern Cuisine: This place is one of my favorites. They are bold and creative with their dishes and the ingredients they used are locally sourced and support small farmers. For Mother’s Day, they will be offering a special menu that includes a choice of Halibut or Short ribs, salad, soup and decadent Wildberry shortcake for dessert.
- Market by Jennifer’s: Starting at 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. moms can enjoy a unique a la carte menu that includes Salmon pizza, Eggs Benedict Quiche, Seafood Risotto and Raspberry Custard Tart.
- House of Tricks: House of Tricks is offering an extensive Mother’s Day Brunch menu, guest can enjoy a variety of dishes including their choice of soups, poke, watermelon salad, seafood enchiladas and french toast just to name some.
- Roaring Fork: I have to say that Roaring Fork is offering a great price for the Mother’s Day Brunch buffet they will have. An assortment of their best dishes for only $39 per person sounds like an amazing deal to me. Brunch will include Prime Rib, smoked salmon, pancakes, green chili pork just to name a few.
- Salty Sow: At Salty Sow, Mother’s Day Brunch will feature an expansive array of meats including Chorizo stuffed pork belly, rotisserie turkey, fried chicken, salmon and green chili pork. If your mom has a sweet tooth like I do, Salty Sow also delivers with banana chocolate chip french toast and an assortment of fresh baked goods and pastries.
Freebies for Mom:
- Lion Gastropub: Will offer a free box of chocolate for mom on Sunday the 13th.
- Midici Neapolitan Pizza: Free Margherita pizza for mom with purchase of an entree.
- Uptown Alley: Free dessert for moms.
- The Vig: The first 100 moms will receive a $10 gift card with any purchase.
Deliver something special:
If you decide to celebrate at home, you can still brighten up your mom’s day with a special delivery like this breakfast tray from Cerise Decor.
They delivered this to me and I absolutely loved it. The tray included coffee, a mini bottle of bubbly wine and orange juice, a mimosa glass, a flower arrangement, balloon, chocolate and personalized treats. It also included a special breakfast platter, since they know I love Venezuelan food they treated me to some arepas and tequeños. It was delicious! Contact them on social media or Order yours here.
I hope this list gives you some ideas to celebrate with mom on her special day. Did I miss your favorite place? Drop me a comment or send me an email and I will be sure to include them!