This Smoked Street Corn Dip is a TikTok inspired recipe that features sweet summer corn and a blend of cheeses that make it irresistible.
This dish is perfect as a dip or side dish and it will be the highlight of your BBQ or potluck.
For this recipe you will need just a handful of ingredients that are easy to get. You can customize it to your taste buds.
- Corn kernels: I like using bagged roasted corn. I get mine at Trader Joe's in the frozen section. If you decide to use fresh corn, boil or grill first and shuck it.
- Cream cheese: I like using full fat cream cheese to add the tangy hint of flavor and extra creaminess to this dip.
- Smoked gouda cheese: I used gouda because it melts really nicely. Smoked gouda adds more depth of flavor in the sauce.
- Sour cream: A bit of sour cream add a nice velvety texture.
- Everything but the Elote Seasoning: I get this one from TJ's for added cheesy flavor, this is optional but highly recommended.
Place all the ingredients in a baking dish or aluminum pan. Start with corn and then add the cream cheese in the center.
Dice or shred cheese and add to the pan, add the sour cream and elote seasoning if using.
You can make your own seasoning, check my elote seasoning recipe.
Place in the smoker at 300 Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes until all the cheeses melt. Stir well and add cilantro on top and sprinkle some smoked paprika.
If you don't have a smoker, this street corn can also be made in the oven. Preheat oven at 350 Fahrenheit and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Smoked Street Corn TikTok Recipe
- 1 bag Corn Frozen Roasted sweet corn is my favorite
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese 1 block
- 2 cups Gouda cheese Diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Everything but the elote seasoning
- If using bagged frozen corn, use a colander and rinse it until the ice crystals melt. If using canned corn, drain the liquid.
- Place the corn in a baking dish aluminum roasting pan. Add the block of cream cheese in the center and the diced cheese around it.
- Add the sour cream and the elote seasoning and salt
- Place in the smoker at 300 Fahrenheit for 30-45 minutes until the cheese is melted. Or place in the oven at 350 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Stir well, correct the salt if needed.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika and chopped cilantro
Leave a Reply