This easy creamy protein oatmeal is the perfect breakfast to start the day. It’s packed with protein thanks to the new FAGE BestSelf Greek yogurt and good, slow-digesting carbs.
This post is part of a partnership with FAGE.
I’m more of a sweet breakfast kind of person and this oatmeal satisfies my sweet tooth without trowing my diet out of balance.
Having a breakfast that is rich in protein and good carbs is my top priority. It keeps me full for longer and allows me stay on track with my goals.
FAGE BestSelf is real dairy Greek yogurt without the lactose which is wonderful whether you are lactose intolerant or lactose sensitive or simply want a much healthier option in your diet.
It comes in many varieties including plain and blended with fruit or vanilla. I tried the strawberry and the vanilla varieties and loved them! There are real vanilla beans stirred in the yogurt and tastes so good you won’t believe it is lactose free.
Oatmeal is my go-to breakfast, I like to change it up from time to time to add variety and flavor.
This chocolate protein oatmeal is creamy, perfectly sweet and delicious. It comes together in a matter of minutes and the best part is that you can customize it with your favorite toppings.
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 3 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ cup mixed berries
- ½ banana
- Chia seeds granola for toppings
- Cook your oatmeal on the stove with the 1 cup of water until fully cooked. About 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the protein powder, cacao and milk (I love using creamer) and whisk them together until you get a thick "sauce" consistency.
- Mix the protein "sauce" and the oatmeal until well incorporated and creamy
- Top with FAGE Bestself Greek Yogurt,berries, banana, chia seeds and more cinnamon.
Leave a Reply