This Kylie Jenner's chocolate chip cookie recipe is a classic bakery-style cookie. When I saw it on Kylie's TikTok, I knew I wanted to try it.
I'm a huge chocolate chip cookie fan and I have my own recipe that is my go-to for a gooey cookie with crispy edges and melty chocolate chips. It is the Only chocolate chip cookie recipe you will ever need.
But I was very curious to try this recipe because it is so different than mine and I wanted to compare the different results the method yields.
In my recipe, I use browned butter. If you have never tried this method, I encourage you to do so. It is a game changer. The nutty flavor from the butter adds depth to the cookie like no other ingredient.
The recipe Kylie used includes softened unsalted butter, sugar and eggs. The ingredients need to be creamed together using a stand up mixer with a paddle attachment.
In my recipe, not only you don't need a mixer, you can mix them by hand, using only one bowl.
Kylie's Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients
This recipe uses the classic ingredients in a chocolate chip cookie that are all pantry staples.
- Baking soda
- Chocolate chips
These cookies are crispy on the edges with a soft, cake-like center. It calls for a large amount of flour which yields that cakey cookie.
This is a great, no-fuss recipe for chocolate chip cookies. However I highly recommend you try the method in my recipe, I promise that it will be your new favorite chocolate chip cookie.
Kylie Jenner's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 Sticks of butter (softened) about 1 cup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment ,Cream the butter and white and brown sugar until well incorporated
- Add the eggs one at a time until completely incorporated in the mix
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and salt
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter in ⅓ increments with the stand mixer running until the dough forms
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- refrigerate dough for 1 hour
- Preheat oven at 325
- Scoop out the dough into balls and place in a baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool down on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes